This sugar-free chocolate chip cookie is loaded with chips and crunchy almonds. It’s perfection with a hot cup of coffee.
Created by Lisa on January 13, 2018
- 1 c almond butter
- 1 c almonds, cracked
- 3 oz dark chocolate, chopped, or Krisda chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- To crack your almonds, place them in a large baggie and hit them a few times with a rolling pin.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the nut butter, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Stir in the nuts, combine well.
- Stir in the chocolate.
- Form 24 balls from the dough.
- Distribute 12 per cookie sheet.
- Give each ball a gentle squish (just a little bit).
- Bake on center rack until puffy (~10 minutes).