For the White Chocolate
- 8 oz cocoa butter (food grade)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 c honey
For the Crust
- 1 1/4 c ground walnuts
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted (or melted coconut oil)
For the Cheesecake
- 3 blocks of full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 c honey
- 1 tbsp. grass-fed unflavoured gelatine dissolved in 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/2 c coconut cream
- 2 c lemon curd (see the lemon curd recipe)
- lemon zest and/or berries as garnish
Make the White Chocolate
- Melt the cocoa butter over low heat in a sauce pan.
- Stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Allow to cool while you do the next steps.
Make the Cake
- Grease the bottom of a springform pan with coconut oil and assemble the pan.
- Combine the walnuts and butter in a mixing bowl. Press the mixture evenly into the base of the pan. Place the pan in the fridge to let the crust firm up while you do the next steps.
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Prepare the gelatin, and pour it into the mixture through a mesh strainer to catch any lumps.
- Start the mixer again and pour the chocolate into the mix as the mixer runs, until fully blended.
- Add the coconut cream into the mix. Mix until smooth.
- Remove the chilled pan from the fridge. Pour half the cake mixture into the pan and level it out.
- Using a spoon, place globs of the lemon curd on the surface and smear them across the top in a swirl, using about half the curd.
- Now pour the second half of the cheesecake mix into the pan.
- Repeat the curd-swirl with the remaining curd.
- Cover the pan with cling wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest or berries and serve.