- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cooking onions, diced small
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 2 stalks celery, diced small
- 1 c roasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 small apples, diced small
- 1/2 c fresh cranberries, boiled about 1-2 minutes (until they pop)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh sage
- 1 sprig rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp. grass-fed butter
- 2 c homemade turkey stock
- Gently brown the celery, carrot and onion in the butter, in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the ground pork, herbs, and seasoning to the pan and turn the flame to medium-high
- Deglaze with the turkey stock as the fond browns (don't let the fond blacken).
- Once the pork is fully cooked, add the roasted pecans, apples, and cranberries.
- Toss together and cook about 2 minutes more.