- 1 lb of cod
- 1 can coconut milk
- 5 lime leaves
- 2 stems lemon grass, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 thumb ginger, minced
- 2 tsp. green Thai chili paste
- 1 sliced bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, lemon grass, and chili paste in the coconut oil. Reduce the heat.
- Add the coconut milk. Gently simmer.
- Add the fish, lime leaves, and peppers. Season to taste.
- Stir in the fresh basil just before removing from the heat.