- 100 mL of hot water
- 2 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 tsp. Truvia
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Partially dissolve the gelatin by placing it in a small bowl in a little bit of water.
- In small sauce pan, heat a half cup of water to simmering point.
- Stir in the peppermint extract and Truvia.
- Now stir in the gelatin glob until completely dissolved. Don't let the mixture boil.
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.