- 2 pears
- 2 tbsp. Truvia
- 4 tbsp. gelatin
- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Juice the pears in your juicer. Pour the juice into a small-to-medium sauce pot (a pot with a spout works best for jellies), and heat on low-medium heat to bring the juice to a simmer. Turn heat to low.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a small bowl in a little bit of water and then stir it into the juice with a whisk. Keep stirring to make the glob dissolve. Don't let the juice boil.
- Whisk in the avocado oil, or use a hand-held beater on low. (A foam will form on the top of the liquid. This will form the two-textured effect for the gummies.)
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.