- Category: Paleo Pets
- 1 c high-quality primal kibble
- 1 lb cold lamb liver
- 1 lb cold beef heart
- 1 tsp. unflavoured grass-fed beef gelatin powder
- 1/2 c water
- Equipment you will need for this recipe includes a food processor, a kettle, and a 6" x 3" springform cake pan.
- Chop the kibble in a food processor with about 2 tbsp of the liver. Process until a crunchy mixture forms. Press this mixture into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Puree the beef heart in the food processor. Pack the pureed heart evenly onto the kibble layer in the springform pan.
- Puree the lamb liver in the food processor. Liver is quite liquidy once pureed, so don't skip the next step.
- Add the gelatin powder to 1/2 cup of boiled water. Stir to fully disove the gelatin powder.
- Blend the gelatin into the liver.
- Pour the liver layer onto the beef heart layer in the springform pan.
- Place the cake in the fridge to set (about 20 minutes).