For the cake
- 6 eggs
- 1 c butter, melted
- 1 c fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 c honey
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 3/4 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c tapioca starch
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
For the glaze
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 8.5 x 4.5 loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, honey, lemon juice, and zest.
- Add the coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and salt.
- Divide the mixture evenly across the 2 pans.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Mix the ingredients for the glaze.
- Poke about 8 deep holes in each of the cakes using a bamboo skewer. Brush the glaze over the tops of the loaves.
- Remove the loaves from the pans and allow to cool on a cooling rack.