- 3 limes
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. Truvia
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 5 tbsp. gelatin
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Partially dissolve the gelatin in a small bowl in a little bit of water.
- Juice the lemon and lime in your juicer. Pour the juice into a small to medium sauce pot (a pot with a spout works best), over low-medium heat to bring the juice to a simmer. Turn heat to low.
- Add the gelatin glob to the hot juice and stir with a whisk until fully dissolved. Don't let the liquid boil.
- Whisk in the Truvia and the avocado oil.
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.