- 1 lemon
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 1 tbsp. Truvia
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Juice the lemon in your juicer. Pour the juice into a small sauce pot (a pot with a spout works), and heat on low-medium heat to bring the juice to a simmer. Turn heat to low.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a small bowl in a little bit of water and then stir it into the hot juice with a whisk. Keep stirring to make the glob dissolve. Don't let the juice boil.
- Whisk in the Truvia.
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Toss the set gummies in Truvia for a sugared-up look.