- Total Time: 1h 30m
- Yield: 6 fingers
- Category: Treats
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 7 oz coconut butter
- In a sauce pot over low heat, gently warm the coconut butter until it can be stirred.
- Scoop the coconut butter into a stick-shaped silicone mould. Smooth down the surface with a spatula. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a sauce pan with a spout, warm the chocolate gently just until it melts. Stir in the coconut oil.
- Remove the fingers from the mould onto a piece of waxed or parchment paper.
- Slowly and carefully pour the melted chocolate from the spout, along the length of the fingers to create an even coat.
- Pop the fingers back in the fridge to set the chocolate before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.