- Category: Treats
- 1/2 c cassava flour
- 1/3 c warm water, plus more as need
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 4 tsp. warm butter
- 2 oz Krisda semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 block of full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 pinches pure cocoa powder, as garnish
- 2 pinches erythritol, as garnish (optional)
- Place 1/4 c cassava flour, 2 tsp butter, and 1/8 tsp salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Add half the warm water and mix, adding more water as needed until a thick paste forms that you can roll into a ball.
- Repeat with the other half of the cassava flour. You'll now have two equal dough balls.
- Squish the dough balls out flat. I like to fold them one at a time between saran or parchment paper, and roll them out with a small rolling pin. Make 2 tortillas, about 6-7" in diameter.
- Heat a dry cast iron skillet over medium heat. Place one tortilla in the hot skillet.
- Once the tortilla has bubbled up and lightly begun to brown, flip it to brown the other side. Then remove to a plate and sprinkle with half the chocolate chips.
- Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Cut the cream cheese in half and align each half down the centre of the tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas around the cream cheese and sprinkle with cocoa powder and erythritol.