- 2 boiled lobsters, meat removed and cut into chunks
- 2 andouille sausages, BBQd and chopped up
- 1 box paleo pizza dough mix (I used Simple Mills brand)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. cajun spice blend (see recipe)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 c shredded mozarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Toss the lobster meat in the spice blend. Let it sit while you prepare the pizza dough.
- Prepare the paleo pizza dough, according to the mix directions. I place my dough on a pizza pan (the type with holes in it), but I line the pan with parchment paper and oil the parchment in olive oil. If you don't have a pizza pan, you can use a cookie sheet. Oil your palms with olive oil to easily spread the dough across the sheet and then spread a little more olive oil across the top of the crust.
- Add the hot sauce to the top of the crust and give it a swirl with your fingers to spread it around and blend it through the olive oil.
- Place the dough in the oven for 5 minutes.
- While the dough is in the oven, in a small fry pan, saute the seasoned lobster meat in the avocado oil.
- Remove the crust from the oven and and spread the lobster meat, onion, and cooked sausage meat across the top evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top.
- Return the pizza to the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is golden-brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with more hot sauce.