- 4 oz blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Truvia
- 1 1/2 tbsp. gelatin
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Simmer the berries gently in a sauce pot over low heat. Pour the juice through a mesh strainer to remove the seeds. Return the juice to the sauce pot, over low heat.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a small bowl in a little bit of water and then stir the glob into the juice with a whisk or hand beater until dissolved.
- Gently whisk in the Truvia.
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.