- 1 large green apple
- 1 tbsp. Truvia
- 6 tbsp. gelatin
- Clear a level space in your freezer to sit the mould while it sets.
- Juice the apple in your juicer.
- Pour the juice into a small-to-medium sauce pot (a pot with a spout works best for jellies), and heat on low-medium heat to bring the juice to a simmer. Turn heat to low.
- Dissolve the gelatin in a small bowl in a little bit of water and then stir the glob into the juice with a whisk or hand beater. Keep stirring to make the glob dissolve. Don't let the juice boil.
- Place your mould on a tray for support if it is flexible. Pour the liquid into the mould.
- Set in freezer for 15 minutes.